Pixelmatters' mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products while fostering great relationships along the way.
The vision is a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
The values refer to the importance of treating people well, to the importance of being passionate about what one does, and doing things with detail and care, while not taking ourselves too seriously, as having fun and enjoying the journey is as important as the final result.
We aim to have a diverse and inclusive team where different personalities, perspectives, and backgrounds are not only tolerated but incentivized, aiming for a positive and fun work environment that acts as a core foundation for relationship building and ongoing cultural evolution.
With the above in mind, during the execution of our Organizational Model project, we felt the need to write down the desired Pixelmatters' team cultural profile key traits. Here they are:
- Committed. You’re dedicated to your work and profession, investing in yourself and your evolution while positively contributing to the company culture.
- Team player. You’re a good colleague and have a respectful and empathic posture towards everyone you interact with.
- Coachable. You believe in the importance of receiving and providing constructive feedback.
- Accountable. You’re capable of owning a project or a task while delivering on your promises.
- Learner. You have a growth mindset by being flexible and a constant learner, while directly or indirectly contributing to your colleagues' evolution.
- Details and Quality-oriented. You genuinely care about every detail of your work, always aiming for top-level quality processes and/or results.
- Enjoyable. You understand that work is just that, work, and for the good of everyone, it's fundamental to contribute to a positive and fun work environment.
We hope the above makes sense and is helpful, either for someone looking into doing a similar exercise or for someone looking up to the possibility of working at Pixelmatters and wanting to understand better how we think and what we value. By the way, we're hiring!